SAP CCA TutorialTutorials Index CCA Introduction
CCA stands for Cost Center Accounting. CCA used for cost controlling purpose within the organization. The costs incurred by the organization should be transparent. CCA enables us to check the individual functional areas profitability and provide decision-making data for management.
In this tutorial, all the topics are covered with in-depth information and can understandable by anyone. Readers can be anyone who has a basic knowledge on orgnizational controlling activities.
The tutorial is intended for the readers who are having minimum or no SAP CCA knowledge.
There is no prerequisites to learn SAP CCA language. Readers having the computation background can understand the concepts a bit easily. Reader without having computation background may need to go through the topic more than once to understand clearly.
Table of contents:
- SAP CCA - Tutorial
- SAP CCA - Introduction
- SAP CCA - Master Data
- SAP CCA - Cost Center Groups
- SAP CCA - Cost Center
- SAP CCA - Cost Center Posting
- SAP CCA - Activity Types
- SAP CCA - Linking Order Reason
- SAP CCA - Internal Order
- SAP CCA - Internal Order Settlement
- SAP CCA - Profit Center
- SAP CCA - Postings to Profit Center
- SAP CCA - Compare Cost Center, Internal Order and Profit Center
- SAP CCA - Profit Center Hierarchy
- SAP CCA - Assigning Cost Center to Profit Center
- SAP CCA - Assigning Materials to Profit Center
- SAP CCA - Planning
- SAP CCA - Period-End Closing
- SAP CCA - Accrual Calculation
- SAP CCA - Schedule Manager
- SAP CCA - Variance Calculation
- SAP CCA - Year-End Closing
- SAP CCA - Product Costing
- SAP CCA - Profitability Analysis
- SAP CCA - Standard Reports
- SAP CCA - Important Tables
Tutorials Index CCA Introduction