SAP CO TutorialTutorials Index Introduction
SAP Controlling(CO) Module provides supporting information to Management for planning, reporting and monitoring the operations of their business. Management decision-making can be completed with the level of information provided by Controlling module.
In this tutorial, all the topics are covered with in-depth information and can understandable by anyone. Readers can be anyone who has a basic knowledge on orgnizational controlling activities.
The tutorial is intended for the readers who are having minimum or no SAP CO knowledge.
There is no prerequisites to learn SAP CO. Readers having the computation background can understand the concepts a bit easily. Reader without having computation background may need to go through the topic more than once to understand clearly.
Table of contents:
- SAP CO - Tutorial
- SAP CO - Introduction
- SAP CO - General Controlling
- SAP CO - Components
- SAP CO - Maintaining Controlling Area
- SAP CO - Maintain Number Ranges for controlling documents
- SAP CO - Maintain Versions
- SAP CO - Assign Company Code to Controlling Area
- SAP CO - Activate Controlling Area And Submodules
- SAP CO - Maintain Currency and valuation profile
- SAP CO - Assign Currency and valuation profile to Controlling Area
- SAP CO - Cost Center Accounting
- SAP CO - Internal Orders
- SAP CO - Profit Center Accounting
- SAP CO - Other
Tutorials Index Introduction