In this topic, we described about the below sections -
Period-end closing is part of the work carried out at period-end in Overhead Cost Controlling. Period-end closing performed throughout the entire organization.
To perform period end closing, it is required the data transferred to component from other SAP System components. All posting relevant to cost accounting should carried out in Finance Accounting.
Period-related business transactions are executed after the period end within period-end closing for Cost Center Accounting. Below are the list of transaction in period-end closing –
- Periodic reposting
- Accrual cost calculation
- Transfer of statistical key figures from the LIS (Logistics Information System)
- Overhead calculation
- Periodic allocations
- Variance calculation
- Pre-distribution of fixed costs
- Actual price calculation in Cost Center Accounting
- Statistical Key Figures Transferring
- Periodic Reposting’s/Accrual Calculation
- Periodic Allocations
- Reconciliation with Financial Accounting