In this topic, we described about the below sections -
Some important standard reports available for Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM-CCA) supplied in the SAP system. Standard reports are organized into four different libraries.
- The 1VK Library - Contains reports for cost accounting systems based on full costs.
- The 1GK Library - Contains reports for cost accounting systems based on marginal costs.
- The 1AB library - Contains reports for variance analyses.
- The 1RU library - Contains summarization reports.
Price Reports -
The price report provides an overview of the system calculated prices and manually entered prices. Price reports are available for the Cost Center Accounting and Activity-Based Costing.
The price report in Cost Center Accounting for activity types provides an overview of the activity prices and activity type. The price report in Activity-Based Costing provides an overview of the process prices for each business process.
Step-1:- Navigate to Information Systems → Accounting → Controlling → Reports for Cost Center Accounting → Prices, to execute price report online.
Step-2:- In the next screen, enter the controlling area and click on right mark.
Step-3:- Enter either the cost center, cost center interval, or a cost center group.
Step-4:- Enter either an activity type, activity type interval, or an activity type group.
Step-5:- Enter Version, Fiscal year and Period from and to in selection parameters. Click on Execute button.
Step-6:- The price report displayed like below.
Line Item Report –
Below line items reports can be used for the analysis -
- Actual line item report - Using these reports for archived actual costs.
- Plan line item report - Using these reports to update plan line items.
- Commitment line item report - Using these reports in both Cost Center Accounting and in Overhead Orders.
CO line item report for reconciliation ledger -
Step-1:- Navigate to Information Systems → Accounting → Controlling → Reports for Cost Center Accounting → Line Items → Cost Centers: Actual Line Items/Commitment Line Items, to execute a line item report.
Step-2:- In the next screen, enter either the Cost Center or Cost Center Group.
Step-3:- Next, enter either the Cost Element or Cost Element Group. Click on Execute to display the report.
Step-4:- The line item report displays in the below format.