In this topic, we described about the Display Changes to Vendor process along with technical information.
If the master record changed, the system logs these changes and generates change documents. It stores the time of change, the name of the user and the previous field contents for each field.
All the changes can be displayed for the following -
- A certain field
- A master records
- For several vendor master records
The following changes are displayed separately -
- Overwritten field contents.
- Any bank details and/or dunning areas entered after the master record was created.
- Any bank details and/or dunning areas that have been deleted.
Using the change documents, we can see which changes were made and when the changes made.
Below process is to display the vendor 1022 changes history.
Step-1: Enter the transaction code FK04 in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Go to SAP Menu → Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Payable → Master Records → Display Changes.
Step-2: In the next screen, enter the below details and click Enter.
- Vendor Account Number
- Company Code
Step-3: In the next screen, Select the Changed Field and click on All Changes.
Step-4: In the next screen, List is generated with New Value and Old Value of the field.
Technical Information: -
- Transaction Code: - FK04
- Navigation path: - SAP Menu → Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Payable → Master Records → Display Changes