In this topic, we described about the Month End Closing process along with technical information.
Month-end closing includes all activities involved in closing a posting period. Below activities can carry out as part of month-end closing -
- Open and close posting periods.
- Create external reports.
- Document the posting data.
- Perform internal evaluations such as extracts for downstream applications.
- Reorganize and archive documents.
Month End Closing: -
Below process is to generate the G/L accounts list report for the given company code.
Step-1: Enter the transaction code F.05 in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Step-2: In the next screen, enter the below details.
- Company Code for which Foreign Currency Valuation is to be carried out.
- Evaluation Key Date.
- Valuation Method for Exchange Rate Consideration.
- Valuation in Currency Type.
Step-3: In the same screen, fill the required details in Open Items tab.
Step-4: Click on Execute to open a list of G/L accounts selected for foreign currency evaluation.
Step-5: In the next screen, it generates G/L accounts list for foreign currency evaluation.
Technical Information: -
- Transaction Code: - F.05
- Navigation path: - n/a