In this topic, we described about the below sections -
Valuation areas are defined for periodic processing in general ledger accounting. Valuation areas can be assigned to accounting principles in relation to periodic processing once the valuation area defined.
Assigning Valuation Area to Accounting Principles: -
Below process is to assign valuation area VA to Accounting principle TCAP.
Step-1: Enter the transaction code S_PL0_86000071 in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Enter the transaction code SPRO in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Click on SAP Reference IMG.
Expand SAP Customizing Implementation Guide → Financial Accounting (New) → General Ledger Accounting (New) → Periodic Processing → Valuate → Assign Valuation Areas and Accounting Principles . Click on Execute.
Step-2: In the next screen, select activity New Entries on the application bar.
Step-3: In the next screen, enter the below details.
- Valuation Area – Select the required valuation area from the list.
- Acc.Princ. – Select the Accounting Principle from the list.
Step-4: Once all the details entered, click on the Save button to save the changes.
Step-5: It prompt for the Change Request. Create/Select the change request and Click on right mark to proceed.
Step-6: Status bar displays the below message once the valuation area assigned to accounting principles successfully.
Technical Information: -
- Transaction Code: - S_PL0_86000071
- Navigation path: - SPRO → SAP Reference IMG → SAP Customizing Implementation Guide → Financial Accounting (New) → General Ledger Accounting (New) → Periodic Processing → Valuate → Assign Valuation Areas and Accounting Principles
- Database Table: - T033, T033T