In this topic, we described about the below sections -
Every company must follow conversion Factor continuously for all the years and it shouldn't be changed. If the conversion factor changed in between the year, it gives wrong results. Conversion factors are given at Client level but not at Company code level.
Define Translation Ratios for Currency Translation: -
We are defining below translation ratios in the following process.
|Exrt||From||To||Valid From||Ratio(From)||Ratio(To)||Alt. ERT|
Step-1: Enter the transaction code OBBS in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Enter the transaction code SPRO in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Click on SAP Reference IMG.
Expand SAP NetWeaver → General Settings → Currencies → Define Translation Ratios for Currency Translation. Click on Execute.
Step-4: Below dialog box opens with a warning message. Click on Yes to proceed.
Step-5: In the next screen, select activity New Entries on the application bar.
Step-5: In the next screen, enter the below details.
- ExRt – Specify the Exchange Rate Type
- From – Specify the from currency the conversion takes place
- TO – Specify the currency to which you want to convert
- Valid From – Specify the effective date
- Ratio(From) – Specify the From Ratio
- Ratio(TO) – Specify the TO Ratio
- Alt.ERT – Specify if required.
Step-6: Once all the details entered, click on the Save button to save the changes.
Step-7: It prompt for the Change Request. Create/Select the change request and Click on right mark to proceed.
Step-8: Status bar displays the below message once the translation ratios for currency translation configured successfully.
Technical Information: -
- Transaction Code: - OBBS
- Navigation path: - SPRO → SAP Reference IMG → SAP NetWeaver → General Settings → Currencies → Define Translation Ratios for Currency Translation