In this topic, we described about the below sections -
Valuation areas are defined for periodic processing in general ledger accounting. Below process is to define valuation area TVA (Test Valuation Area).
Define Valuation Area: -
Below process is to create Valuation Area VA (TC01 Company Valuation Area).
Step-1: Enter the transaction code S_AL0_19000080 in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Enter the transaction code SPRO in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Click on SAP Reference IMG.
Expand SAP Customizing Implementation Guide → Financial Accounting (New) → General Ledger Accounting (New) → Periodic Processing → Valuate → Define Valuation Areas. Click on Execute.
Step-2: In the next screen, select activity New Entries on the application bar.
Step-3: In the next screen, enter the below details.
- Valuation – Specify unique valuation name (2-digit alphanumeric)
- Crcy Type – Select the currency type from the list
- LongText – Specify the longtext for valuation.
Step-4: Once all the details entered, click on the Save button to save the changes.
Step-5: It prompt for the Change Request. Create/Select the change request and Click on right mark to proceed.
Step-6: Status bar displays the below message once the valuation area defined successfully.
Technical Information: -
- Transaction Code: - S_AL0_19000080
- Navigation path: - SPRO → SAP Reference IMG → SAP Customizing Implementation Guide → Financial Accounting (New) → General Ledger Accounting (New) → Periodic Processing → Valuate → Define Valuation Areas
- Database Table: - T033, T033T