In this topic, we described about the below sections -
The payment processed for incorrect payment invoices needs to correct it. SAP FI provides facility to reset the incorrect payment invoices which are generated wrongly or mistakenly.
Reset AR Cleared Items: -
Step-1: Enter the transaction code FBRA in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Go to SAP Menu → Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Receivable → Document → FBRA – Reset Cleared Items.
Step-2: In the next screen, enter the below details in Basic Data tab.
- Clearing Document Number for the Cleared Items
- Company Code where it was posted
- Fiscal Year when it was posted
Step-3: Once all the details entered, click on the Save button to save the changes.
Step-4: Click on Resetting and Revers to confirm the modal dialog box for the Deactivation of open correspondence.
Step-5: In the next dialog box, enter the following details and click on tick mark.
- Reversal Reason for the Cleared Items
- Posting Date
Step-6: In the next dialog box, Confirm the Reset of the Clearing Document by clicking on Right mark.
Step-7: In the next dialog box, Check the reversal document number to confirm the reset of the Cleared Items.
Technical Information: -
- Transaction Code: - FBRA
- Navigation path: - SAP Menu → Accounting → Financial Accounting → Accounts Receivable → Document → FBRA – Reset Cleared Items