In this topic, we described about the Consignment Pickup process along with technical information.
When the customer requests for the return, the company needs to pick-up the product to send it to warehouse. The pickup process is called as Consignment Pickup (CP). In consignment pickup process, products picked up from the customer and stores at warehouse as consignment stock.
Sales order type for consignment issue is – KR. Order, Return Delivery takes place in consignment Pickup. At this point of time, company have consignment pickup order and consignment pickup delivery.
Below process is to create consignment pickup for sold-to party 100227 –
Step-1: Enter the transaction code VA01 in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Navigate to SAP Menu → Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Sales → Order → VA01 - Create
Step-2: Enter the below details and Click on Enter.
- Order Type - Select the order type as Consignment Pick-up (CP) from the list
- Sales Organization - Select the sales organization
- Distribution Channel - Select the distribution channel in the Sales Organization
- Division - Select the division from the list
- Sales Office - Select the sales office from the list
- Sales Group - Select the sales group from the list
Step-3: In the next screen, Enter the below details and click on Enter.
- Sold-To party / Ship-to Party - Enter the party details
- PO Number - Specify Purchase Order number if any
- PO Date - Specify the required PO date
- Order reason - Enter the Order Reason for the pickup
- Material - Enter the Material number
- Order Quantity - Specify the products quantity
Step-4: Once all the details entered, click on Save button to save the details.
Step-5: Status bar displays the below message once the consignment pickup created successfully.
Technical details: -
- Transaction: VA01
- Menu Path: SAP Menu → Logistics → Sales and Distribution → Sales → Order → VA01 - Create