In this topic, we described about the Define Pricing Procedure process along with technical information.
Pricing procedure is a way to determine prices in purchasing documents. Pricing procedure gives functionality to assign different calculation types for different requirements. Pricing procedure used to determine all conditions into one procedure where the sub-total finds for net amount.
The prices are calculated based on the condition methods used in. The condition method is a procedure of defining condition records in to the sales document while processing.
Creating an access sequence and assigning it to condition types can define pricing procedure. Pricing procedure determination is assigning the calculation schema to a combination of vendor schema group and purchasing organization schema group.
The pricing procedure structure is –
- Condition technique contains condition records
- Condition records are stored in condition tables
- Condition tables places in access sequences
- Access sequence assigns to condition type
- Condition types placed in pricing procedure
Define Pricing Procedure: -
Below process is to define pricing procedure TCPP01 TC Pricing Procedure –
Step-1: Enter the transaction code V/08 in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Enter the transaction code SPRO in the SAP command field and click Enter to continue.
Click on SAP Reference IMG.
Expand SAP Customizing implementation guide → Sales and Distribution → Basic Functions → Pricing → Pricing Control → Define and assign pricing procedure. Click on Execute.
In the next screen, select Maintain Pricing Procedure and click on Choose button.
Step-2: In the next screen, click on New Entries button.
Step-3: Enter the below details and click on Enter.
- Procedure - Enter 6-digit alphanumeric procedure code
- Descript. - Enter the procedure description
Step-4: Select the newly added procedure row and double click on Control/Control Data.
Step-5: In the next screen, click on New Entries button to add tables.
Step-6: Enter the below details and click on Enter.
- CTyp - Specify the required condition types.
- Description - Description automatically updated by the system.
- Manual - Check this option if required. If the option is checked, it specifies that the entry is manual.
- Required - Check this option if required. If the option is checked, the entry is required for pricing.
- Reqt - Select the requirement from the list. It specifies the condition type has to be determined during the pricing in sales document.
Step-7: Once all the details entered, click on the Save button to save the changes.
Step-8: It prompt for the Change Request. Create/Select the change request and Click on right mark to proceed.
Step-9: Status bar displays the below message once the pricing procedure created successfully.
Technical details: -
- Transaction: V/08
- Menu Path: SPRO → SAP Reference IMG → SAP Customizing implementation guide → Sales and Distribution → Basic Functions → Pricing → Pricing Control → Define and assign pricing procedure